Los Angeles Divorce Attorneys experienced in High-Conflict Family Law cases
A Top Family Law firm devoted to settling demanding California cases
Attorney Bettina Yanez established her firm in Southern California in 2000. Mainly focusing on the Family Law matters for the communities of Orange County and Los Angeles County. Her Los Angeles Divorce Attorneys at Law, concentrate and assist families with resolving their family law matters. The cases range from simple to complex cases.
Her Los Angeles County clients reside in some of the following cities, Norwalk, Whittier, La Habra, Alhambra, Cerritos, Diamond Bar, Burbank, Walnut, Santa Fe Springs, Rosemead, Pomona, Pasadena, Monterey Park, San Gabriel, Long Beach, Downey, Santa Monica; Pico Rivera and other cities throughout LA County.
If you live in any of the Los Angeles County’s communities or if your case is in one of the Los Angeles courts, allow us to help you achieve your divorce objectives in the best possible manner. Some of our clients are from out of state and some even reside in other countries such as Pakistan, India, Spain, Mexico, Canada and England.
The founding Los Angeles Divorce Attorney, Bettina Yanez has a degree in psychology from Pitzer College. Therefore, she likes to address her family law cases from a psychological point of view in order to decrease the level of conflict and to produce better results for her clients.
If you retain The Family Law Offices of Yanez & Yanez and an equitable arrangement cannot be attained between you and your spouse, then our Los Angeles Divorce Lawyers are ready to take your case to trial. We are extremely skilled when it comes to going to court and representing our clients.
Our knowledge and dedication sets us apart from our competition
We have the wisdom and commitment to assist you and your family through the demanding issues affecting your peace of mind caused by the legal process.
• Experience: Some of our divorce attorneys have been practicing since 1971, 1995 and 2000.
• Psychology Background: Attorney Bettina Yanez holds a BA in psychology from Pitzer College.
• Minor’s Counsel: Attorney Bettina Yanez is a court appointed minor’s counsel in Orange County. The court will appoint her to represent children in high conflict cases.
• Assistant Public Defender: Attorney Bettina Yanez serves as an assistant public defender in Orange County. Her role is to defend parents that are facing contempt charges for failing to pay their spousal support. She believes that the majority of parents facing contempt charges do their best to stay current with their obligations to their children. She understands that some parents are going through difficult times due to employment; therefore, she works with the parent and the court, in order to keep them out of jail and workout an agreement that all parties can live with.
• California Certified Family Law Specialist: Attorney Bettina Yanez is certified by the Board of Legal Specialization of the State Bar of California as a family law expert.
For more information and to see how our Los Angeles divorce attorneys can help you with your family law case, call us now at 714-971-8000 to schedule your free consultation.