Prenuptial Agreement Attorney in Orange County CA
Do you need a Prenuptial Agreement Lawyer in Orange County?
A prenuptual or prenuptial agreement are governed by California Family Code sections 1610-1617.
Bettina Yanez a Prenuptial Agreement Attorney in Orange County states that a premarital agreement is an agreement made between future spouses with marriage in mind that takes effect upon marriage.
In order for a premarital agreement to be enforceable the parties must have signed the agreement…
2. The parties were provided fair and reasonable disclosures
3. The parties had not less than 7 calendar days to sign
4. The parties were represented by counsel
5. The agreement is not unconscionable when it was executed
6. The agreement was not signed under duress, fraud or undue influence and the party did not lack capacity to enter into the Agreement.
Consult with a Prenuptial Agreement Attorney in Orange County CA
For more on prenuptial agreements schedule your free consultation with our experienced family law Attorneys in Orange County CA. Please contact the Family Law Offices of Yanez & Associates. Call now, our staff is standing by 24/7. Or if you prefer, use our online contact form located to your right.
The Prenup Agreement Lawyers Yanez & Associates handle cases in the counties of Orange and Los Angeles. Anaheim, Laguna Niguel, Lake Forest, Los Alamitos, Mission Viejo, Newport Beach, Orange, Placentia, Brea, Buena Park, Costa Mesa, Fountain Valley, Fullerton, Garden Grove, Huntington Beach, Irvine, La Habra, La Palma, Laguna Beach, Santa Ana, Stanton, Tustin, Westminster, Norwalk and Yorba Linda are just of few of the cities in our area.